Life @ ESPL
Unity in diversity: Young and dynamic professionals with passion for engineering form the ESPL team. With focus on innovation and growth, ESPL family as a whole has strived through different challenges. We appreciate our team for their contribution and dedication.
Technical competence is basic requirement of CAE domain and we ensure that our team is well acquainted with latest technical trends in the business. We have developed comprehensive training programs for our team for developing Technical know- how, Soft skills, Leadership development and Data security awareness
We support multi-continental customers. It is always interesting to know different work cultures from different regions and we like to implement the best from each in our team. Professionalism and commitment are the key values at the core of ESPL team.
We ensure development of our employee’s professional career by providing long term opportunities to work on challenging tasks, developing expertise required for the execution and maintaining work- life balance in a supportive and approachable manner.
Various team bonding activities ensures that at the end we stand strong together as one unit. Knowledge sharing and communication plays a vital role in development of each and every person individually as well as in a team.
Join Our Team
"Please send your profile at HR@eqmsol.com" for each job vacancy.
- Relevant Experience: 1-3 years in Structural/ Dynamic/ Stress analysis
- Qualification: Bachelor/ Masters in Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering
- Pre-requisite: Thorough knowledge of basics of Design Engineering subjects like Engineering Mechanics, Strength of Materials and Machine Design
- Relevant Experience: 1-3 years in Flow / Heat Transfer/ CHT/ Fluid Structure Interaction
- Qualification: Bachelor/ Masters in Mechanical/ Heat Power Engineering
- Pre-requisite: Thorough knowledge of basics of Fluid Engineering subjects like Fluid Mechanics, Heat Transfer and Fluid Machinery
- Relevant Experience: 1-2 years in meshing BIW/ Plastic parts/ Tetra Meshing using ANSA/ Hypermesh
- Qualification: Diploma/ Bachelor in Science
- Pre-requisite: Able to work on meshing assignments immediately
- Relevant Experience: 1-4 years in simulating different types of crash load cases for automotive sector
- Qualification: Bachelors/ Masters in Mechanical/ Automotive Engineering
- Pre-requisite: Thorough knowledge of crash standards like Euro NCAP, FMVSS, IIHS