Electric Vehicle (EV), E- Powertrain & Electrification
The future is electric!
Electrification is the latest technology trend which has revolutionized not only the mobility segment but stationary power generation systems as well. Electric vehicle development in India and globally has become a distruptive business trend. Most of the OEMs are developing strategies to deliver mostly electrified cars by 2030. Passenger cars, commercial vehicles, fork lifts, speed boat name the product, it is getting electrified. Even though the electric cars were available for last a couple of decades, the commercialization at large scale of E- mobility has truly begun in last few years. The customers are looking for solutions for the challenges in the electrified product development at an early stage. At ESPL, we have foreseen the new trends and electrification requirements and started developing CAE expertise in the Electric Vehicle & E-Powertrain management system since 2015. We have developed an “Integrated Multi- Physics Simulation methodology” which is capable of delivering an optimized design through simulations with minimal inputs.
Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV) are becoming more and more popular in recent years because of the reliability. As we have expertise in ICE powertrain as well as electric powertrain, our offerings matches with the industry requirements.
We have expertise in the following types of systems related to EV
- Battery Pack
- Inverter & Power Electronics
- Electric Motor & E-Machines & E-Drive Unit (EDU)
- Fuel Cell Systems (PEM & SOX Cells)
- Cooling & Thermal Management
At ESPL, we have developed effective indigenous know-how for
- Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV)
- Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV)
- Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle (FCEV)
- EV Thermal Management & HVAC Systems
- Change Management in other automotive systems because of electrification (e.g. silent & efficient HVAC system, side crash requirements for the battery pack)