The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the User on usage of the website www.eqmsol.com. You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of this website.
The term User shall refer to the user who is browsing the Website. The term ESPL shall refer to Equilibrium Solutions Private Limited. The term Website refers to www.eqmsol.com owned and maintained by Equilibrium Solutions Private Limited.
- The content of this website including its graphics is proprietary of ESPL or/and ESPL’s Customers. Unauthorized use/copy/screenshot of the content of this website is prohibited.
- All content present on this Website is the exclusive property of ESPL. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this Website belong to ESPL. No material from this Website may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from ESPL. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this Website may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
- ESPL does not make any warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Website.
- The Website, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Website, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. ESPL expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- ESPL shall have no responsibility for any damage to User’s computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, information from the Website.
- ESPL may change or discontinue any aspect of its Website at any time, including, its content or features. ESPL reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to use of the Website. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon notice, which shall be placed on the Website.
- In no event will ESPL be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use ESPLs’ Website, or any information provided on the Website, or in the Products any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Product or interpretations thereof. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User.
- User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold ESPL harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Website.
- The information contained in the Website has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. ESPL disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
- ESPL makes no warranty that: (a) the Website will meet your requirements; (b) the Website will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Website or any services offered through the Website will be accurate or reliable.
- The User’s right to privacy is of paramount importance to ESPL. Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party. ESPL reserves the right to use the information to provide the User a more personalized online experience.
- The Website provides links to web websites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Website. You agree that ESPL is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web websites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other web website s regarding privacy and other topics before use. ESPL is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Website, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. ESPL is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort User may incur from dealing with any third party.
- The information, software, products, and services included in or available through the ESPL web Website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. ESPL may make improvements and/or changes in the ESPL web Website at any time. Advice received via the ESPL web Website should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation. ESPL make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained on the ESPL web Website for any purpose. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, all such information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided “as is” without warranty or condition of any kind. ESPL hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services and related graphics, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
- The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
- Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.